Adult Hockey Homepage
*New Program Alert*
It’s the First Adult House League in NYC!
Join the City Ice Polar Bears!
Designed for 18 and older players who are new to hockey, you can practice and play with the City Ice Polar Bears. Improve your skills and participate in real games! First practice, Friday, 10:00-11:20pm.
Our 12-week program includes:
- · Fielding two teams
- · Six practices and six house games on an alternating schedule
- · Practice and bench coaching
- · USA Hockey certified ref
- · Team jersey*
- · League standings
- · Take-home prize to the winning team
September 20-December 13, 2013 (no practices or games November 29)
$420 per Player
$300 per Goalie
- Limit two goalies per team
For information and to register contact Sean Prince, Director of Youth Hockey Development, 718.706.6667, ext. 7002 firstname.lastname@example.org