Freestyle sessions are for figure skaters who are training jumps, spins, and advanced footwork. Free Skate 1 and above only!
For all Freestyle sessions, please use the “Click here to register” button on the left side panel.
- All scheduled programming dates and times are subject to change and/or be canceled.
- Only pre-registered program participants are allowed in City Ice Pavilion. We will allow one spectator per skater.
- Session limited to 30 skaters (including coaches).
- Punch cards are not permitted for these sessions
- 80 minute Session: $30.00 per session
Terms & Conditions
Punch cards: Please note that CIP is not responsible for lost/stolen punch cards and has a strict no replacement policy.
- All Sales Final. We do not offer refunds, credit, or switching sessions.
- Crowded sessions: Skaters below the Freestyle 1 level may not be permitted on the ice without a coach.
- Restrictions: Please note that freestyle sessions are for figure skaters only. All participants must have their own pair of figure skates. Skate rental is unavailable. Hockey skates and Speed skates are not permitted on freestyle sessions. There is a maximum of 25 skaters permitted on a Freestyle Session.
- Etiquette: Freestyle skaters must abide by the guidelines and traffic flow charts in the following document: Freestyle Session Etiquette
- Guest Coaches: Guest Coaches are welcome to teach during Freestyle Sessions, Coffee Club, and on Studio Rink time for a fee equivalent to the cost of the ice time. All guest coaches must provide a copy of their coaching insurance to email@example.com and fill out this form.
For more information contact:
(718) 706-6667 Ex. 7005