We are not permitted yet to open for Group Skating. Please continue to follow our social media for updates.
Experience the Thrill of Skating at City Ice Pavilion!
Bring your group to skate at City Ice Pavilion! We’re a great destination for trips with your school, camp or organization.
Trips can be booked Wednesday from 10:00 am-3:50 pm, Thursday from 10:00-11:50 am or Sunday from 11:30-2:20 pm.
The cost per skater is $10.50 during the week and $12.50 on weekends and holidays/holiday weeks. Non-skaters are free. You can also add a one-half-hour private lesson for $63 (maximum of 12 skaters). Please check with our sales staff to confirm date, time and rate.
For more information, please contact Marjorie Harrow, 718 – 706 6667 x 7000, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or email to book your reservation. We look forward to seeing you at the rink!
• Groups must have at least 15 skaters to receive the group rate.
• Please book at least 48 hours in advance to receive the group rate.
• No outside food or drinks are allowed.
• Pizza packages are available; please consult your sales rep for details.
• A $63 non-refundable deposit must be made in order to hold your reservation.
• A $64 non-refundable deposit must be made upon purchase of our pizza packages.
• Balance due must be paid, as one total amount, upon arrival at the rink.
• Cancellations, attendance number and date changes must be made at least 48 hours in advance of booked date.
• If attendance number drops below attendance estimate, and rink is not so informed in advance, payment will be processed for original number booked.
• Parent or guardian for all skaters under age 18 must be present in the rink during the booked event.
• A group waiver must be signed by all skaters/skaters’ parents and submitted to the City Ice Pavilion staff on the booked date. Waivers will be emailed, with the Group Reservation Form, when the booking is made.