1. Maximum 6 skaters including coaches will be allowed on the ice during a rental slot. Guest coach or house coach must be accounted for when booking the reservation.
2. Each lesson may book only ONE slot for each skater or coach per hour. Any additional bookings by a lesson (skater or coach) during a single time slot are subject to a non-refundable cancellation.
3. Skaters must bring their own skates. Rentals are not available.
4. Masks are required for all participants and guests – Rink entry is not permitted by either participants or guests not wearing a mask – Participants must wear their masks during the entire stay at the rink. Coaches and other support personnel should always wear masks. Our staffers have been authorized to remove individuals from the rink for non-compliance.
5. There will be no locker room provide. Please arrive as fully dressed as possible and ready to skate or play.
6. Do not enter the facility earlier than 15 minutes before your session starts and leaves within 15 minutes of the end of your session.
Please be sure of your purchase, as we DO NOT give REFUNDS, CREDIT, OR SWITCHING SESSIONS under any circumstances. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
When you book during the summer months, ice conditions may not be optimal. Therefore, please be aware that bookings are at your own risk.
The studio rink is also available for exclusive rental for $185 for 1-1/2 hours. Please contact Cathelyn Cheow, (718) 706-6667, ext. 7006 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your exclusive.
Please note, this does not pertain to our Public session schedule. Make sure you are checking the Master Schedule for our public session days and hours.
City Ice Pavilion reserves the right to cancel any reservation within a minimum of 24-hours notice.