- Maximum 6 skaters including coaches will be allowed on the ice during a rental slot. Guest coach or house coach must be accounted for when booking the reservation.
- Each lesson may book only ONE slot for each skater or coach per hour. Any additional bookings by a lesson (skater or coach) during a single time slot are subject to a non-refundable cancellation.
- Skaters must bring their own skates. Rentals are not available.
- Please arrive dressed to skate, as there is no locker room availability for changing or gear storage.
- When booking during the summer months, ice conditions may not be optimal. Therefore, please be aware that bookings are at your own risk.
- Coaches are permitted to teach private lessons (one student/one coach) or semi-private lessons (two students/one coach), whether booking individual slots or during an exclusive rental. No exceptions.
To book your exclusive, or for more coaching options, and please contact Cathelyn Cheow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure of your purchase!
Missed activities, reservations, or sessions of any kind cannot be transferred to another session, rescheduled, credited, or refunded for any reason (including due to COVID-19 and/or quarantining) unless canceled by City Ice Pavilion. Your registration guarantees you a space in the sessions regardless of your attendance.
The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Please note, this does not pertain to our Public session schedule. Make sure you are checking the Master Schedule for our public session days and hours.
City Ice Pavilion reserves the right to cancel any reservation up to 24 hours prior to booking.