Freestyle sessions are for figure skaters who are training jumps, spins, and advanced footwork.
Free Skate 1 and above only!
- All scheduled programming dates and times are subject to change and/or be canceled.
- Session limited to 30 skaters (including coaches).
- 80 minute Session: $30.00 per session
Terms & Conditions
- Crowded sessions: Skaters below the Freestyle 1 level may not be permitted on the ice without a coach.
- Restrictions: Please note that freestyle sessions are for figure skaters only. All participants must have their own pair of figure skates. Skate rental is unavailable. Hockey skates and Speed skates are not permitted on freestyle sessions. There is a maximum of 30 skaters permitted on a Freestyle Session.
- Etiquette: Freestyle skaters must abide by the guidelines and traffic flow charts in the following document: Freestyle Session Etiquette
- Guest Coaches: Guest Coaches are welcome to teach during Freestyle Sessions, Coffee Club, and on Studio Rink time for a fee equivalent to the cost of the ice time. All guest coaches must provide a copy of their coaching insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out this form.
Please be sure of your purchase!
Missed activities, reservations, or sessions of any kind cannot be transferred to another session, rescheduled, credited, or refunded for any reason (including due to COVID-19 and/or quarantining) unless canceled by City Ice Pavilion. Your registration guarantees you a space in the sessions regardless of your attendance.
The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
For more information contact:
(718) 706-6667 Ex. 8002